Jump to: Hide
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
To process inbound/outbound sales orders and assist with customer queries including delivery times, quality complaints, product enquiries, out of stocks, amending the DSL and depot queries.
Inbound/Outbound Sales Order Processing
- Capture orders accurately for assigned customers (correct orders and dates) within the requisite time.
- Read back orders, confirm each line, and reference number.
- Process and email add-on and JIT products before the cut off time.
- Ensure the completed detailed activities are captured in CRM.
- Ensure no orders are mailed through by COB to CCF.
- Provide the call lists to the customer care facilitator for completion and signature at the end of the day.
Administration and Protocol Compliance
- Run and check VAO5, futuristic orders, duplications, completed call lists, open activity reports daily.
- Inform customers of load exceptions and dropped stock.
- Rebook the DSL and short deliveries.
- Update the customer base, call lists and activities on a continuous basis, and email the information to superiors.
- Advise the customer care facilitator of complaints logged by customers.
- Ensure that the workstation is organised, and orders are filed daily.
- Ensure clear communication to respective depot staff on all add-on’s, special deliveries, and short/incorrect deliveries.
- Communicate with respective PSC’s on stock outs and amendments.
- Liaise and follow up with delivery queries (i.e., delivery times, late deliveries and delayed/broken down trucks).
- Assist customer representatives with store queries.
- Advise respective parties of problematic customers and aid in finding resolution to issues.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management in terms of planning, prioritising, and self-development.
- Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of work are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Inform relevant parties in the event of tasks or deadlines not met, the potential risks thereof and provide appropriate resolution.
- Manage colleagues and clients’ expectations and communicate appropriately.
- Demonstrate willingness to help others and “go the extra mile” to meet team targets and objectives.
- Champion training and development of self and others through utilising available training opportunities or contributing to the development of new training solutions relating to product costing in collaboration with national training specialists.
- Participate in and drive regular performance appraisals and ensure that own targets and goals are clear and achievable.
- Accuracy of capturing inbound and outbound sales
- Call volumes
- Customer query and problem resolution
- Service level agreement standards attainment
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.