Townsville Catholic Education
Full Job Description
Position: Primary Teacher
Tenure: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
Salary Range: $78,490 – $113,045 per annum pending experience
Southern Cross Catholic College, Annandale is a co-educational college that offers classes from Prep to Year 12. The college values effort, commitment and support and challenges students to become their best selves. In doing so, a college environment is provided in which students can grow holistically. The college promotes activities, processes and structures that enhance a love of life.
About the role
Southern Cross Catholic College, Annandale is seeking an experienced and dedicated Primary Teacher.
To join this vibrant school community, you’ll need
- To have knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- To be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- To have an understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate, and provide for, a diverse range of abilities
- To have the ability to collaborate and work positively as a part of a professional learning community
- To have a willingness to change and develop instructional strategies to increase student growth and achievement
What we offer
- Competitive Salary range: $78,490 – $113,045 per annum pending experience
- Annual Leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Access to salary packaging options to maximise employee benefits and salary
- Modern facilities, equipment and resources
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- 14 Weeks’ paid parental leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Access to corporate health schemes
- Induction processes, professional learning programs and Early Career Teacher Support
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership development opportunities
- Firm lifelong teacher networks
- Wellbeing programs and initiatives
Townsville Catholic Education provides a supportive, flexible working environment where care for the individual is an important part of our ethos. We employ motivated people who want to work together to produce excellent outcomes for our students. Our staff are recognised as being central to achieving our mission.
How to apply
If you have a relevant teaching qualification or you are currently working towards one, the TCE Recruitment Team are interested in hearing from you.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a cover letter addressing the skills, attributes and experience to support the key accountabilities of the role identified in the position description
- Complete the application form including your two nominated professional referees (name, position title and email address)
Please see the Position Description for more information.
Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.