Transat Distribution Canada
Be part of the journey!
If you love travel, you will love working with our Transat Travel team.
Our agencies are looking for professionals who are touched by travel and enthusiastically want to share their passion with our clients. Work with Transat Travel and you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in our clients’ dream vacations.
You will have access to:
- Paid travel professional and industry training;
- Domestic and international products
- Industry specific software – Apollo, Sirev
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid mobile days plus 7 paid sick days; annually;
- RSP contributions with a % matched by the company;
- Group insurance;
- Option to participate in a Stock Purchase Program.
- Upon hiring, 2 airline tickets in Transat destinations and unlimited standby tickets;
- Unlimited earning potential selling reputable brands;
- Advising clients on travel options offered by our various partners;
- Network and promote new travel business and grow your repeat client base;
- Meet established monthly and yearly sales and revenue targets;
- Quickly determine specific client needs and source solutions using all tools available;
- Sell travel packages in all product categories including the preparation of complex itineraries using various booking platforms (Apollo; Sirev);
- Be alert to changing trends; customer needs and be able to adapt the services to the client’s needs even when difficult circumstances arise.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience within a retail environment;
- Advanced communication skills combined with an outgoing and energetic nature;
Additional InformationEmployment Equity
At Transat, we foster an environment where inclusiveness, respect and equity reign. We endeavour to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers as well as the communities to which we travel. We encourage women, members of visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal peoples as well as people with disabilities to submit their candidacy. Transat will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, please contact us in order to work together in meeting adequately your needs. To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.