Canada Diagnostic Centres
|Hiring Organization||Canada Diagnostic Centres|
|Qualification||Detailed knowledge of diagnostic imaging, medical terminology, as well as anatomy, and physiology.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Full Job Description
Canada Diagnostic Centres (CDC) is a multi-modality diagnostic imaging provider committed to delivering Exceptional Patient Care in the medical imaging field. Since 1993, CDC has been providing patients and healthcare professionals with advanced diagnostic imaging of the body’s most important organs and systems.
CDC offers MRI, CT, Ultrasound 2D/3D, and 4D real-time, Mammography, Pain Management, Bone Densitometry, Fluoroscopy, X-Ray, and Kids Imaging services across 16 community clinics in Calgary, Edmonton, Okotoks, and Sherwood Park.
Passionate about Exceptional Patient Care? Look no further!
CDC is looking for talented Transcriptionists to work in an organization delivering exceptional patient care in the communities we serve by focusing on our core values.
We are Compassionate
We are Professional
We have Integrity
We are a Team
We are Leaders
We offer job security, work-life balance, and flexibility with continuous growth and opportunities within the organization. Reporting to the Transcription Team Lead, the Transcriptionist shall transcribe reports, letters, and memos for Radiologists in a timely and efficient manner, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Transcriptionists will work remotely as a condition of employment, required to come into the office for meetings as requested.
- Transcribe dictation from Radiologists for MRI, CT, US, X-ray, Injection procedures, mammography, and bone densitometry, with a goal of reports to be consistently between 90 and 110 reports/day.
- Edit the same as created by Voice Recognition software.
- Transcribe letters, memos, etc. for all Radiologists.
- Works closely with the Radiologists to ensure that the canned reports are made as requested as well as ensure the requested updates of all canned reports.
- Ensure a reporting time of 24 hours from the date of the examination remains constant.
- Check requisitions to ensure that patient information is correct and if not inform billing and/or clinic administration staff.
- Check that the billing codes of the reports are accurate and inform Billing, Technologists, and/or Radiologists of any discrepancies.
- Daily, act as a liaison between administrative staff, Radiologists, and referring physicians to get reports dictated, typed, signed, and faxed out as requested by referring physicians.
- Monitor Fax Butler for faxes daily to ensure it is functioning correctly and inform IT immediately if it goes down or appears to be backed up.
- Inform administration staff of stats that are sitting in the failed or hand fax queues.
- In monitoring the Radiologists’ schedule, may be required to provide transcription support on the weekends that Pacific Place Clinic is treating patients, and/or at times the Radiologists will need to sign reports after Friday evening and before Monday morning.
- Detailed knowledge of diagnostic imaging, medical terminology, as well as anatomy, and physiology.
- Accurate typing skills of 75 WPM.
- Exceptional editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Courteous and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities are set and changed frequently throughout the working day.
- Ability to work both as a team member and alone while working from a home office environment always maintaining a structured focused workplace.
- Work with frequent interruptions.
- Evening, weekend, and holiday work may be required.
What CDC offers you:
- Exciting team building and recognition celebrations
- Opportunities to learn, grow, challenge, and develop
- Appreciation that your work-life balance is pivotal to our culture
- CDC is a vibrant organization that values change and growth
To apply for this job please visit can63.dayforcehcm.com.