Dentspa dental health
Full Job Description
DentSpa team is looking for an empathetic Medical Interpreter to provide language translation and interpretation services to patients and their families in medical situations when needed.
It will be your responsibility to ensure mutual understanding between healthcare providers and patients who do not speak the same language. You may work as a Medical
Interpreter/Translator in person.Your primary responsibility is to communicate accurate medical information from medical personnel to patients and from patients to their medical provider.
You must be delicate and compassionate while providing accurate and unbiased translations to be a successful Medical Interpreter. You should be able to efficiently and accurately translate difficult medical information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interprets dental advice and information into equivalent terminology in the patient’s native language with precision and accuracy.
- Ensures quality service and positive interactions with all patients, customers, visitors, health care providers, and clinical staff.
- Consistently maintains strict privacy standards for patients as prescribed by clinic policies.
- Provides occasional services outside of normal working hours on an as-needed basis.
- Organizing and directing the meeting rooms of our patients who will meet with our dentists.
- Having a guest-oriented service understanding, able to take responsibility.
- An understanding of the psychological field and be able to prepare the patient mentally for all surgeries.
- Solution-oriented, smiling, energetic, self-confident.
- Quick to adapt, willing to learn, open to training and development.
- Fluency in relevant foreign language(s).
Minimum Job Requirements
- high school diploma; at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Certification/Licensure Interpreter/Translator Certificate and/or Certificate of
Competency from an approved Interpreter/Translator training program.
- Knowledge in the psychological field.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From 12,000.00TRY per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- in istanbul: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)