TruCare Community is an assisted living company with 7 facilities in the Long Beach, Los Angeles, Stanton, and Bellflower area. We are currently seeking compassionate and dependable Traveling Caregiver who can travel from our 4 elderly facilities to help with coverage as needed. These facilities are located in Long Beach, Bellflower, and Stanton. This candidate would create their own schedule, we are open to Full-Time or Part-Time candidates. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, submit your application today!
- Able to pass DOJ FBI live scan criminal background clearance mandated by licensing
- Able to pass pre employment physical and TB test clearance
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience in caregiving and medical administration preferred
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available in various shifts
- Assist with the basic needs of a RCFE (Residential Care Facility for the Elderly).
- Provide ethical and respectful care to residents.
- Administer medication to residents in accordance to Title 22 regulations of the California Administrative Code.
- Order and reorder medication for residents, following explicit physician instructions.
- Monitor resident’s medication administration records and report any errors to the Lead Medication Technician and/or Administrator.
- Progressive documentation and communication with physician and /or medical professional.
- Scheduling of resident doctor’s appointments.
- Ensure that residents stay stress-free as much as possible by working with medical professionals in regards to reducing of pain while promoting engagement and independence.
- Maintains good composure during emergencies.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.