Our current portfolio of media assets includes The USA TODAY NETWORK, which includes USA TODAY, and local media organizations in 43 states in the United States, and Newsquest, a wholly-owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom. We also own digital marketing services companies under the brand LocaliQ, which provide a cloud-based platform of products to enable small and medium-sized businesses to accomplish their marketing goals. In addition, our portfolio includes one of the largest media-owned events businesses in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
Gannett open roles are featured on various external job boards. When applying to a position at Gannett, you should be completing an application on Gannett Careers via Dayforce. Job postings directing you to complete an application on other external sites may not be valid.
Gannett Publishing Services, is looking for a part-time driver.
Hours can include varied nights, hours, and shifts from week to week including weekends and holidays.
- This position involves loading carts and pallets
- Deliver daily papers and products to distribution areas
- Load, unload, inspect & stage newsprint, preprints, commercial prints products and other materials
- Various other miscellaneous duties
- Valid drivers license, satisfactory motor vehicle record, dependable automobile, and liability insurance required.
- OSHA approved annual forklift/clamp truck operator training certifications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and mechanical aptitude required.
- PC Skills including Microsoft office preferred.
Hourly: The hourly rate for this role will range between $8.22 and $15.14. Variable compensation is not reflected in these figures and based on the role, may be applicable. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, location, and union representation, if applicable.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.