Trust Care Management Ltd
Full Job Description
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a positive, passionate, and enthusiastic Healthcare Assistant to join our team.
We have proudly prepared an exciting, exclusive employment package with exceptional conditions and different types of options for all our staff.
What we offer:
- Permanent Contract
- Full-time hours
- Enhanced Pay rates available on specific care packages for complex service users.
- Paid DBS (terms Apply)
- Funded Mandatory Training
- Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Early Pay Scheme
- Enhanced holiday pay for staff working regular overtime hours
- Access to Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Years of Service Award
- Access to Mental Health First Aider
- Excellent Opportunity for career growth and development
- Optional Birthday Off
- Pension Scheme (contribution 3% by employer and 5% by employee)
To know more:
Click on the “apply now” button to check our requirements and conditions to join our dynamic and experienced team of healthcare professionals.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by our Company
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.