Turnkey Group Limited
Data Analyst Intern
Full Job Description
- Create monthly ESG trend reports for clients across industries
- Assist in the preparation of key annual client reports on their sustainability performance with enhancement recommendations
- Assist in managing and in the up-keep of system back-end across all clients
- Support the management & upkeep of Turnkey system dashboards as per client’s data & reporting needs
- Assist the Client Services team in the customer onboarding process, including data collection, reporting and system training (onsite/offsite)
- Support the sales team to prepare system demos for potential clients based on various industries/Sustainability frameworks
- Assist the product team to conduct system testing on new developments as and when required
- Support the product team in setting the objectives and key results of key projects
- Manage bugs and tasks on Jira using the Agile methodology
- Manage projects and undertake UAT testing and systems testing to ensure system features are fit for purpose
Contact for more information.
What we offer
In 2015, Turnkey Group began our journey to becoming a market leader in sustainability and ESG reporting. Originally working with supply chain, logistics and tech businesses across Asia, our ambition was to help companies measure their carbon footprint and environmental and social impact, giving them the knowledge needed to make improvements.
Fast forward to today and, while we’ve changed a lot, our ambition remains the same. We now work with a multitude of companies across the globe, specialising within the financial, supply chain and corporate sectors.
We’re pioneers at heart; we believe in using tech for good and we’re constantly evolving what we do to help people uncover better insights that can deliver better results. From off-the shelf solutions that capture information for compliance to creating customisable platforms that can drive long-term efficiencies, we’re here to help no matter where you are on your ESG journey. Combining the latest technology with our expert team means we can provide actionable insights that can make a real impact.
Everything we do is about making a difference to our people, the people we work with, and the planet we all live on. We know we can’t change the world, but we can have a positive impact. We are a diverse team, committed to fairness and transparency, and we are united through a culture of integrity and commitment to providing value and service to our clients.
Why work for Turnkey?
Be part of something bigger to make a real-world impact
Hybrid work model
3-days onsite | 2-days remote Make the model work best for you
Learning and development for growth
We view employee learning as an essential investment, and we aim to map and match each individual’s learning journey according to both their personal and professional growth.
Diverse & unified team
Connect, collaborate, and collectively amplify the sparks of new, innovative ideas and problem-solving, whilst having fun!
We welcome and encourage open & ongoing feedback to facilitate authentic growth for you and for Turnkey.
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.