UNPAID INTERNSHIP- E Commerce Manager
Full Job Description
- Internship Period – 3 Months
- Any Expense made on behalf of the company will be reimbursed
After a performance review after 3 months, the internship can result in a 3 month paid internship and eventually into a full time job.
- Revamp the website with New Categories, Product Images, Description, Pricing, Inventory, etc
- Uploading online listings of new products.
- Resize the images and other minor changes if required
- Generating eCommerce listings: item titles, descriptions
- Renaming images with the product SKU and name
- Brainstorming on Homepage Ideas
- Creating Subscription page and adding blogs to the website for SEO
- Working with Shopify dashboard
- Working hours are flexible
- Job can be done remotely
- Be open to learning
- Have Positive outlook
- Be Hard working
- Have Attention to details
- Be Quick learner
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Fresher
Contract length: 3 months
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.