One on One Learning Corp
One on One Learning is a leading provider of remedial instruction in all subject areas for K-12 students. Our programs are designed to help students reach their full potential in Reading, Mathematics, Writing, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Test Preparation. We are dedicated to helping students become lifelong learners who are equipped to face any challenge that comes their way. As a tutor at One on One Learning, you will be part of a team that is committed to making a difference in the lives of our students.
You will work with at-risk students of all ages and abilities, helping them overcome academic challenges and gain the skills and confidence they need to succeed. By providing meaningful activities, we can elevate our students’ learning experiences and help them achieve their academic goals.
As a tutor, you will be responsible for leading one-on-one or small group lessons that cater to the needs and goals of our students.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Work with students to help them understand key concepts in their individualized curriculum binder
- Use meaningful individualized activities to help students retain information
- Help students reach academic goals identified by One on One Learning
- Provide students with positive and constructive feedback
We are looking for candidates who meet the following qualifications:
- Possess a minimum of 60 credit hours towards an Education or college degree
- Have experience tutoring in one or more of these areas:
- Elementary school subjects (reading and math)
- Middle school subjects (reading and math)
- High school subjects (reading and math)
- Must be able to work with both DCFS and Probation Youth
- Prior experience with Probation Youth is preferred
- Must be comfortable working onsite at a probation facility
- Be able to tutor in person, during after school hours, in students’ home
- Have reliable transportation, an excellent driving record, and a valid driver’s license
- Genuinely love to work with children
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.