TutorComp Infotech (I) Pvt.Ltd
HR Recruiter (Female)
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full-cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
Job Role Summary:
- Coordinates and performs difficult and responsible professional-level human resources recruitment and selection activities.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities and works closely with the HR lead.
- Develops and conducts Internal staff training (HR Interns) in the area(s) of responsibility; and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Naukri, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc).
- Composing and posting employment advertisements to various job portals, and internal and external media.
- Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment.
- Partnering with hiring supervisors and managers to effectively address recruitment and examination activities.
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert in recruitment and selection.
- Coordinating and conducting the full scope of the Human resources recruitment process.
- Participate in career fairs and reach out to other entities to promote employment opportunities with the alliance.
- Reviewing applications for employment and contacting applicants (via phone, video, and in-person), evaluating candidate qualifications against positions.
- Graduate/Masters/ Post Graduation in Human Resources.
- 1 year or more experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent communication and command of the English language.
To apply for this job please visit infopark.in.