- Work independently to contribute to Uline’s overnight / night inbound warehouse operations.
- Progress in your warehouse career to increasingly more independent and advanced roles.
- Receive, check-in and put away overnight / night stock quickly and accurately.
- Replenish overnight / night picking locations and unload trailers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Company-paid extended health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision after only 30 days.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match, eligible after 30 days.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.