- Full Time
- Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Ultimate HR Solutions
Call Center Agent
Our client dealing in luxury properties sector is urgently hiring for CALL CENTER AGENTS (VOICE, EMAIL & CHAT) based in SHARJAH (Near Al Zahia City Center), UAE. Salary is budgeted at AED 6500/month and selected candidates will need to manage OWN ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION. Preference will be given to candidates available immediately on visit or canceled work visa, with minimum one year experience in a similar operation (telesales, customer service) in hospitality, luxury brands or real estate industry and working knowledge of computers including Sales Force and IVR tools. The role demands a 6 day working week and rotational shifts (including night shift). Note: Night Shift is not applicable to female candidates.
- Make sure the customer is been provided with the right information.
- Researching required information using available resources. “Knowledge Management” in Sales Force
- Provide one-call resolution to all customers.
- Capture each and every customer interaction on the system.
- Ensure high-level customer service.
- Enhance revenue by providing sales assistance through the use of basic, cross-selling, and up-selling sales techniques.
- Update him/herself with the product knowledge, and interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Support Customer Hub Operation team.
- Works effectively within the team and contributes to a healthy team-oriented environment.
- Complete assigned tasks within given deadlines.
- Working in the shifts assigned to him/her by the line manager based on the business needs.
High school completion.
Minimum 1 year experience in the same role
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good computer skills in MS office mainly in “Word and Excel”
- Ability to integrate well into teams & work toward achieving team results.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED6,500.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sharjah: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you understand that this is a rotational shifts based job (including night shift) and the work location is in the Emirate of Sharjah, wherein you have to arrange your own accommodation and transportation?
- in similar role in hospitality, luxury brands or real estate (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.