No resume needed. Get hired on the spot for this job and others like it at UnifyWork’s FlashHired virtual hiring event. Employers will compete for you and will be ready to hire the same day. Plus, our top 20 most active users that day will have the chance to earn a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
Reserve your spot by clicking “Apply on Company Site” and follow the steps outlined.
UnifyWork is a talent network that instantly matches you to in-demand jobs, like this one, through our patented skills-based matching technology. Match to jobs, with full wage details, that are the best fit for your skills and interests, including jobs you might not have known you are a fit for. Chat with employers, interview, negotiate pay, and get hired fast.
Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing or registration required
● Making Decisions and Solving Problems
● Massage patients or apply preparations or treatments, such as liniment, alcohol rubs, or heat-lamp stimulation.
● Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
● Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
● Care for children who are disabled or who have sick or disabled parents.
● Plan, purchase, prepare, or serve meals to patients or other family members, according to prescribed diets.
● Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
● Monitoring Processes, Materials, or Surroundings
● Accompany clients to doctors’ offices or on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.
● Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
● High School diploma Preferred
● 3 months to 1 year of Related Experience
Our employer partners are equal opportunity employers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,000.00 – $46,480.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.