Major Accounts Executive (Caraga)
Full Job Description
MAJOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (General Trade) – Caraga
- Developing top key customers through the execution of differentiated national and customized activities
• Ensuring regular customer engagement to further build business and relationship • Ensuring perfect basics such as stock availability, replenishment across all branches, visibility and merchandising of products in-store
- Responsible for leading field execution teams to ensure perfect basics, efficient store operations, and competitive growth
- Planning and executing category-growing initiatives to win in the customer via cross-functional engagement and stakeholder management
- Responsible for point-of-purchase excellence based on agreed key performance indicators
- Ensuring successful new store openings by making Unilever brands stand out inside the store
- A bachelor’s degree holder with 2-3 years of experience in General Trade, Customer Development, distributor management, and field sales preferably within the FMCG industry
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- High drive to achieve sales targets
- Must be willing to do field work in Caraga
- Amenable for an initial fixed term contract of 1 year (with possibility of absorption)
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.