Civil Registry Associate
Full Job Description
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting-edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a globally diverse team that supports you, drives change and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™ , CloudForte®, InteliServe™
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
What success looks like in this role:
- In this role, you will: Assist and handle public inquiries on civil registry documents such as birth certificates, marriage contracts, and other important documents.
- Performs administrative tasks for frontline or backend operations which may include responding to customer inquiries and data encoding
- Operate a data entry terminal or computer to transcribe and/or verify a wide variety of source data, material documents, records, and information for entry into a database
- May be tasked to provide weekly reports pertinent to tasks assigned
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- At least with a high school diploma. Recent Senior high school graduates are welcome to apply.
- Preferably with 0 – +3 years experience in customer service and data entry.
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Basic computer operation skills
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Able to follow instructions and standard operating procedures
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.