UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Full Job Description
Before you apply for a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
At UPS we also discover how we combine endless opportunities innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture you’ll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
A UPS Driver performs the task of delivering and picking up UPS packages in a brown UPS car.
Location: 3195 Airway Dr. Mississauga, ON L4V 1C2, Canada
- Delivering and picking up UPS packages
- Learning and properly executing UPS safe driving methods
- Operating vehicles with standard (manual) transmission
- Possessing a valid driver’s license
- Complying with UPS appearance guidelines
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive standard (manual) transmission
- Available to work 8-12 hour shifts* Monday through Friday and some Saturdays/holidays if required. *
- Hours are dependent on work volume and are not guaranteed during the probationary period (90 working days).
- Possession of a valid Ontario G driver’s license
- Clean driver’s abstract – No at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
- No traffic violations within the last 12 months
- Strong customer service skills
- Pay rate of $20.00/hr (base rate of $17.00 + an hourly bonus of $3.00).
- Automatic pay rate progression as per the existing Union Collective Agreement (top rate: $32.59/hr after 48 months)
- Extended health and dental benefits after one year of service
- 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 50 Company
- Free onsite parking
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal-opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.