University of Houston
Post Doctoral Fellow
Full Job Description
Possesses, understands, and applies a comprehensive knowledge in area of specialization. Develops understanding and skills to allow for completion of assignments that cross fields of specialization. Develops leadership and management skills.
- Receives/Reviews progress and evaluates results of experiments or projects under control or supervisory responsibility.
- Recommends changes in research, testing or experimental procedures.
- May be responsible for a single highly technical and complex piece of research equipment.
- May review and evaluate the effectiveness of personnel.
- May plan for and assign personnel to projects under control.
- Operates with latitude for unreviewed action.
- May receive general supervision conferring with higher levels only in unusual situations.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
This Post Doctoral Fellow position is for the College of Education, Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, in partnership with the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics. We welcome applicants who are interested in engaging in research related to broadening participation programs provided by the member institutions of the Houston area Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation.
Priority will be placed on candidates who have strengths in the following areas: Managing research projects, developing and interpreting statistical models, including advanced statistical analysis and predictive solutions; managing large complex restricted access data sets using statistical tools and databases; composing technical documentation, and publishing quantitative analyses in academic journals.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
Doctoral and No experience
Requires singular knowledge of a specialized advanced professional discipline or the highest level of general business knowledge, normally acquired through attainment of a directly job-related terminal degree or equivalent formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed.No experience is required.
To apply for this job please visit uhs.taleo.net.