Landscaping Construction Foreman
|Hiring Organization||GTA landscaping|
|Post Name||Landscaping Construction Foreman|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5A 1W4|
Full Job Description
We are looking to hire a seasoned hardworking foreman with experience working with landscaping, masonry, and interlocking stones. The individual must have demonstrated the ability to lead and command a team. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and make sound decisions to ensure top-level customer satisfaction. The Foreman must lead by example and ensure the entire team works towards one single goal, Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage and supervise part-time and full-time skilled and unskilled manual labor staff.
- Assign and delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Ensure the project is completed according to the project schedule.
- Contract seasonal full-time position.
- Over 5 years of experience in a lead or supervisory position in the landscaping, masonry, interlocking, and flagstone industry.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with interlocking and flagstone installation.
- Excellent customer service and attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- GTA Landscaping offers one of the best compensation packages in the industry.
To apply for this job please visit gtalandscaping.com.