BOTTLE BOX HOLDINGS LIMITED
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall cleaning of the guestrooms to include, but not limited to: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies, etc. as per brand standards.
- To use the cleaning in progress sign and keep the doors closed at all times, when making up rooms.
- To call room service for removal of trays/trolleys.
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Take accurate room status reports at the end of the shift.
- Keep linen closets, supply closet and landing organized and clean.
- Empty vacuum cleaner each time when it is nearly full.
- Reports any problems or questions to Supervisor assigned to your floor
- Offer assistance to guest and colleagues in a courteous manner.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Submit instantly and turn over to security any lost and found items.
- Take responsibility for reporting any rooms, which do not require service, DND, not slept in on assigned floor.
- To report to Floor Housekeeper any mattress protector, blankets, bedspreads, valances in need of change.
- To report any suspicious person to Housekeeping office or security.
- Inform anything, which may be a Health & Safety hazard.
- Maintain excellent grooming and uniform standards.
- To report any equipment malfunctioning.
- Read, Understand and follow all department policies
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, vocational training and/or 1 year work experience.
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) essential.
- Previous experience in luxury hotel environment desirable but not essential
- High level of personal cleanliness and grooming.
To apply for this job please visit nz.indeed.com.