- Full Time
- Cologne, Germany
Cologne Hofbräu P. Josef Früh KG
That’s what you can expect from us
- They ensure impeccable hygiene in all guest rooms and cleanliness in the public areas, select suitable cleaning agents for the furniture and use them professionally.
- You work in a structured and thorough manner.
- They ensure that towels and bed linen are changed and replenish guest supplies.
- Rolling 5-day week.
That’s what we offer you
- A part-time position, working hours daily from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., rolling Monday to Sunday
- Fair remuneration (collective agreement, pension provision)
- A discounted Germany ticket
- We also offer you staff prices for drinks from the ramp, a 20% discount in FRÜHshoppen and free à la carte staff meals in the brewery for benefits in kind
In total, FRÜH Gastronomy currently employs 230 people in service and administration. The unique location and friendly colleagues, enthusiastic guests, the human interaction of a family business, the multitude of benefits and regular training opportunities make the Eden Hotel FRÜH am Dom an attractive employer.
You can apply here
Have we piqued your interest? Then apply directly using the “Apply now” button. Ms. Silke Knoop is the assistant in the operational department and your first contact person. She forwards your application to the department heads. We look forward to seeing you!
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.