NRB Modular Solutions
WHO ARE WE?
We’ve been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?Join our NRB Modular Solutions team, where our people are driven by a desire to innovate, do social good, and move construction forward.
The Labourer works as part of the Weld Shop team, reporting directly to the Welding Superviosr/ Team Lead. You will be responsible for general labour duties, as assigned. You will work a day shift from 6:00AM – 3:30PM, Monday – Friday.
Your work will include:
- Perform various physical tasks necessary to assist the production team in meeting production schedules
- Assist with loading, unloading and the movement of construction materials as necessary within the plant
- Remove scrap materials for disposal and keep the work areas of the plant clean and tidy
- Ensuring building modules are clean and ready for shipping
- May involve the use of basic hand tools
- Adherence to all legislative and company safety policies and procedures.
Starting Rate for this position is $20.00/hour.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- RRSP Matching of 5% and extended health & dental benefits that start right away.
- Award winning safety culture.
- Public transit is nearly at our doorstep.
- Continuous work indoors year-round!
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader.
- Signing bonus and Referral bonus program!
Follow NRB Modular Solutions on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Welding or Weld Shop experience is considered an asset.
- Cooperative team player.
- Good mechanical skills, including good eye/hand coordination.
- Ability to lift 45 lbs comfortably, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform physical work.
- Experience in the use of basic hand tools is an asset.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ablility to follow direction with minimum supervision.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the hiring selection process are available upon request.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.