SIRE Life Sciences
|Hiring Organization||SIRE Life Sciences|
|Post Name||GMP cleaner|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 12 To EUR 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Hoofddorp, North Holland, Netherlands 2011|
Our client is one of the leading companies in the biopharmaceutical industry, committed to promoting new ways of treatment for serious diseases by developing innovative immunotherapies. As a Cleaning Employee, you are responsible for carrying out cleaning activities in the cleanrooms (a “clean” work environment where pharmaceutical treatments are applied). Your activities, therefore, take place under strict quality requirements that the pharmaceutical industry must adhere to (GMP, ‘Good Manufacturing Practices’ rules).
- Perform sanitary cleaning operations in a sterile environment in accordance with strict procedures and as prescribed by the supervisor
- Stocking sterile and non-sterile protective garments for multiple locker rooms in the correct order
- Ensuring accurate and complete documentation and signing it
- Education High school diploma
- Knowledge/Experience Required
- Following the cleanroom protocols
- Prepare to work in a sterile environment where biological and hazardous waste is processed and disposed of on a daily basis
- Able to read documents (prepared in English), such as standard operating procedures, operating manuals, and company and safety policies
- Prepare to work at night and work overtime if necessary (night shifts)
- Cleaning experience in a cleanroom / cGMP environment is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.sire-search.com.