Clean room worker
We are looking for a permanent job in Hankkio, Tampere
Clean room workers
Your duties include:
- handling products in clean rooms and making related batch-specific documentation
- preparation of sterilization shipments, sterilization and packaging of products outside the clean room
- ability to work accurately
- basic IT skills (Excel, Word)
- good routine tolerance
- ability to work in a team and fluent Finnish language skills
- previous experience in the field
- suitable training, for example assembly worker or nurse
- enthusiasm and willingness to learn new things
- initiative and desire to take responsibility
- knowledge of quality systems
- a comprehensive orientation
- for an indefinite period of employment with nice industry professionals
- interesting and varied tasks and a salary corresponding to your skill level
Information about Bioretec
Bioretec Oy is a Finnish, globally operating medical device manufacturing company and a pioneer in biodegradable orthopedic implants. The company has unique biological expertise in active implants that promote bone growth and accelerate fracture healing after orthopedic surgeries. Products developed and manufactured by Bioretec are used in approximately 40 countries around the world.
The company is currently developing a new RemeOs? product family, which is based on a new generation of strong, biodegradable materials, magnesium alloy and hybrid composite, whose strength enables even better cutting results. RemeOs? implants biodegrade and are replaced by bone, allowing the fracture to heal, which eliminates the need for surgery to remove the implant. With the products, it is possible to replace titanium implants, so that treatment units can effectively achieve the goals of value-based healthcare (Value-Based Healthcare) and focus on the benefit of the patient. The first product of the RemeOs? product family has received a sales license in the United States, and in Europe it is estimated that the CE mark will be obtained during 2023. This opens up for Bioretec, as an innovator of surgical treatment, more than 7 billion USD global, market for orthopedic trauma products. In order to enable the commercialization of RemeOs products, we are increasing our production capacity and are e.g. invested in a new CNC machining center.
Better Healing – Better life. www.bioretec.com.
Contact information: [email protected]
Workplace address: Yrittäjänkulma 5, 33710 Tampere
Salary: According to the contract
Work begins: The start of work is mutually agreed upon
Working hours: Full-time job Duration
of work: Valid for the time being
To apply for this job please visit fi.indeed.com.