|Hiring Organization||Talley Construction|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Rossville, Georgia, United States 30741|
Labor job duties are continually changing depending on the requirements of each project. Laborers are expected to assist in the general operation of each job site.
Starting pay – $17.00 hourly
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Flagging traffic
- Set up and maintenance of erosion control
- Loading and unloading of materials
- Shoveling and raking dirt, gravel, and asphalt
- General clean-up around the job site
- Checking and maintaining grade stakes
- Set up and maintenance of all traffic control aids
- Operating small equipment such as rollers and power brooms
- General maintenance of all equipment and tools.
- Strong desire to learn and grow within Talley Construction
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Provide personal transportation to and from the job site
- Ability to lift construction materials exceeding 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand, climb, squat, bend and twist continually and for long periods of time
- Ability to properly measure and cut materials as required
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Must pass a post-offer drug screen
- Must provide proof of eligibility to legally work in the US.
- All new hires will be processed through E – Verify
- Some travel may be required.
As a Highway Contractor, it is the policy of Talley Construction Company to assure that applicants are employed and that applicants are treated during employment, without regard to their race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability. Minorities & females are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.talleyconstruction.net.