About the job
We Are One
At Kurt Geiger we celebrate individuality, believing our differences make us more powerful as a collective.
Diversity, equality and inclusion are at the core of who we are and we strive to reflect this in every corner of our company culture, starting with the promotion of equal opportunities.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is granted the opportunity to thrive as their authentic self.
Currently Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are looking for dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We work hard at Kurt Geiger because we love what we do and strive to be the best in our industry; through amazing people, beautiful product, innovative designs and evolving store concepts.
- You will be working with a diverse portfolio of brands across our Luxury and Premium partner store distribution and with a number of buyers
- Support Buyers on international buying trips.
- Regular analysis of department performance in order to maximise commercial opportunities
- Work closely with buyers during the planning process and in season to ensure optimum mix of brands by door
- Provide all necessary analysis to create robust plans pre-buying season
- Manage intake and OTB to deliver stock targets for the department
- Achieve budgeted margin and sell through
- Achieve forecasted stock turn
- Plan commitment to achieve the agreed monthly stock targets
- Manage and develop junior staff
- Manage both good and poor performance, review and develop direct reporting
- The successful candidates will already be an established and experienced Merchandiser within footwear or fashion
- Experience with branded product within a fashion business is strongly preferred
- Highly analytical and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Proven track record of delivering planned sales and margin targets
- You must have strong attention to detail, with a logical and mathematical approach to problem solving
- You will have strong reporting skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Hybrid working patterns – office and working from home
- Free 24 hour virtual GP access
- Active social committee who arrange a variety of activities such as office drinks, quizzes, free lunches, movie nights, and bring your dog to work day.
- Nail Technician on site for free gel manicure or pedicure, on a monthly basis.
- Football team, all welcome.
- Summer hours – 2pm Finish Every Friday
- Exclusive staff only sample sales
- Enviable Staff discounts
- Harrods discount
- Gym discounts
- Enhanced pension scheme including life assurance
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
We Are One: For Love | For Diversity | For Change | For Equality | For Kindness | For Freedom | Against Racism