About the job
SERVICE EMPLOYEE, come and do the coolest job in town!
In the kindergartens in the Laajasalo area, we offer our customers, children and adults, good food for life and a clean environment every weekday. Our organization is full of know-how, enthusiasm and professional employees. With us, you get the tools to succeed and a supportive work community to support you.
As a service worker, you take care of the cleanliness of the daycare center. In accordance with the cleaning program, you are responsible for cleaning the premises in your own area and also assist in the kitchen with food service tasks. The work sites are located in the area of Herttoniemenranta, Jollas, Laajasalo, Kruunuvuorenranta and Santahamina. Finnish citizenship is required to work in Santahamina.
You are a customer service professional who meets the customer professionally and with a big smile. You want to work with children and adults as part of the fun, but sometimes busy, atmosphere of the kindergarten.
The position is full-time and permanent. Working hours are generally between 7:00 and 16:00 on weekdays.
You can find:
- training suitable for the task
- experience in similar work
- hygiene passport
- good physical condition
We offer you:
- An important role as part of effective nutrition education
- Employee travel ticket and city bike benefit
- A reward system where you can influence the receipt of a one-time reward through your own actions
- Inexpensive staff exercise and the Mentra by SATS training app for free
- New colleagues and work community
- If necessary, we also help you find an apartment
- Improve our value promise together – together, reliably, creatively and responsibly
You can find information about the City of Helsinki’s employment benefits here: https://palkerekry.hel.fi/henkilostoedut/
We start interviews already during the application period. The work will start as soon as possible and the tasks will be filled as soon as suitable people are found.
Before starting work, the selected person must present an approved employment inspection statement issued by the occupational health service and a criminal record extract.
KVTES Municipal general employment and collective agreement