Fawkes & Reece
Do currently work in or have a passion for Construction? Are you a Labourer currently looking for work? If the answers is yes, we have roles opening with a reputable Construction company in the Canterbury area.
- Role: Labourer
- Location: Canterbury
- Contract type: Temporary (Full time)
- Pay rate: £14-15 an hour
- Fawkes & Reece contact: Shay Tobin (Brighton Office)
A well established national sub-contractor that specialises in internal refurbishments and new builds. They take either full packages off the main contractors or specialist packages.
As the site Labourer you will be responsible for assisting with site clearance, moving materials, cleaning various areas including finished houses for handover and assisting traders where needed.About you:
- Ideally you will have previous working experience in a labouring position. You will be comfortable lifting and shifting materials throughout the day.
- If asked you will be happy working on the gate.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be weary of others who are working alongside of you.
- You will arrive on time, finish your shift at the times allocated by the site manager and complete additional duties as and when the site manager requires.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a Labouring position
- You will have a CSCS Card.
- Strong work ethic in a team
- Be approachable and happy to work as a point of contact when working in a standalone position.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.