Full Job Description
We’re looking for a Site Labourer to join our Housing Maintenance Team based in Sheffield. Within this role working among a great team, assisting site managers and the team on site.
Location: Castle Court, Sheffield working on site.
Contract: Fixed Term Contract – 12Months- Full Time – flexible and part-time hours available if desired, just let us know
As a Site Labourer, you’ll be working within the Housing Maintenance Team, supporting them in various areas.
Your day to day will include:
- Ensuring the offices and staff welfare facilities are cleaned, and kept tidy daily
- Assisting with taking material deliveries
- Assisting storeman with allocating materials to their correct storage area
- Assisting the site managers with cleaning duties on scaffolds
- General site duties
What are we looking for?
This role of Site Labourer is great for you if you:
- Previous Manual Handling experience
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Reliable, punctual, hardworking
- Willing and able to work independently and as part of a team
We’re all about finding potential here at Kier, and transferable skills are always welcome! So even if you don’t tick every box, please apply and we can have a chat. We want to hear from candidates from all backgrounds and experiences, and we especially encourage those from underrepresented communities to get in touch with us.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.