UP360 is modernizing the way we educate and train the workforce of tomorrow. We create hands-on virtual reality-based learning experiences that are fun, memorable & inspirational. From the design and development of simulations to the distribution and support of hardware to power them, UP360 is a leader in immersive learning technologies and the starting point for any organization that wants to use virtual reality for learning. If you are passionate about shaping the future of learning and want to join a company at the fore-front of the movement, then we want you as our Director of Marketing.
UP360 is currently looking for a QA Tester. You will play a key role in ensuring quality in our product in order to deliver a great experience to our customers. If you are a fire-and-forget tester who can solve problems independently, and who wants to make a positive difference in people’s lives, this position may be for you. Communication is key as you’ll be working closely with programmers, technical artists, and product owners to deliver high quality, immersive, and accessible user experiences to our clients.
We are a hybrid work environment with an office in Downtown Toronto and co working space in Charlottetown PE. We are open to candidates from across Canada.
· Be a part of the future of education and technology.
· Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow your career, and wear lots of hats.
· Startup life – flexible, relaxed, yet high stakes work environment.
· Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other’s growth.
· Competitive benefits include employer paid medical, dental, vision, wellness spending account and more!
· Generous time off policy that includes unlimited personal and sick time for those unexpected moments
· Lots of fun and engaging team socials.
· Work under the direction of the Project Manager and Team Leads to create test plans and find and regress bugs on our VR platform for functionality, usability, and performance.
· Become familiar with the project design by closely reading project documentation and communicating with our team of developers.
· Design and implementation test plans for new and existing features.
· Execute test plans while accurately documenting test results and all relevant test artifacts.
· Meticulously log defects, tracking, and resolution within Monday.com.
· Ensure reproduction steps are elaborated so that programmers can reproduce and fix issues.
· Ensure bugs are logged and flagged properly.
· Engage in continuous improvement of the QA process.
· Creating documentation/FAQs and supporting material for end users.
· 1 year of professional experience in Quality Assurance or similar role.
· Experience evaluating systems, identifying problems, and collaborating with teams to find solutions.
· You have a keen attention to detail and notice even the most minor defects in games you play.
· You are a problem solver at heart and can distill and extrapolate information through creative thinking.
· Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to interact with team members at all levels.
· A passion for games, VR, or ideally both!
$50,000 – 55,000
UP360 is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.