UPS United Kingdom
Warehouse Operative AM
Full Job Description
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
We’re looking for people who will help us ensure that packages go on the right journey. You’ll work in our warehouse in London City, from02.45am – 07.45am Monday to Friday (flexibility for overtime before and after the shift is to be expected) 25 hours per week
Work for us at our London City site and help us move our world forward by delivering what matters. The job can be busy and hard work. But with your ability to pay close attention to detail and easily picking up instructions, and with the support of your teammates, you’ll excel at doing your work quickly and accurately.
Your general activities will include:
- Move and sort packages in a busy warehouse environment
- Work safely and accurately at speed, following instructions
- Double-check your work as you go
What does it take to keep one of the world’s biggest and best shipping and logistics company running smoothly? People with a unique combination of skill and care.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication skills, speed and accuracy
- A flexible, friendly approach with a team focus and can-do attitude
- Initiative, an eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to accurately follow instructions
What’s in it for you? The professional challenges, a friendly team, as well as a working environment that puts your safety first. But what else makes this role such a great opportunity?
- £14.33 per hour
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts at major retailers (like Apple), cinemas and attractions (such as Alton Towers and The London Eye), plus many more benefits
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Opportunities to progress – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’
In our Warehouse team, we deliver all kinds of things to all kinds of places at UPS. Whatever it is, wherever it’s going, we handle it with the care for which we’re known and trusted all over the world for.
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
PermanentUPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.