UR FAMILY HOSPITAL VASAI
Full Job Description
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Part-time, Internship, Fresher, Volunteer
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Salary: ₹8,000.00 – ₹18,912.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
HOSPITAL IS SANITISED AND HYGIENIC ,STAFF IS VACCINATED FOR COVID VACCINE
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vasai, Palghar – 401208, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- Nursing License (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.