IT Service Desk Agent (Female)
We are looking for a competent IT service desk agent to provide fast and prompt technical assistance to our customers IT System.
- Providing Level 1 remote technical assistance, receiving incidents, service requests, and customer queries via calls and e-mails. Categorizes and prioritize tickets based on the pre-defined guidelines.
- Attempt to resolve all service requests immediately and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Requesting feedback and actively promote and market Convivo services, including assisting with quality assurance and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Generate monthly service desk reports to analyse repeated incidents and root causes. Provide feedback to improve processes and procedures within the team allowing strong service focused deliverables.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 365 and MS Office tools.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Outlook and other Email Clients.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of network and standalone Printer/scanner.
- End user management (Basic computer hardware, User Data Migration / User Profile etc…)
- File Share management (Local file server share / OneDrive / Google Drive etc…)
- Basic user management on Active Directory such as user creation, assigning to groups etc.
- Experience with OS deployment tools like Ghost, Acronis etc…
- Standard software installation, Configuration and troubleshooting such as O365, Adobe, Chrome etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment, communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic ITIL knowledge is a plus
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.