Hyatt Centric Jumeirah Dubai
Revenue Manager (Female)
|Hiring Organization||Hyatt Centric Jumeirah Dubai|
|Post Name||Revenue Manager (Female)|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 12000 To AED 15000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We at Hyatt Centric are at the center of some of the most unique destinations—in the middle of the action, in the know, and always on hand to serve up insider knowledge, intriguing tidbits, and great conversation over a well-crafted cocktail. We’re a local home base, preparing our guests to explore the best our cities have to offer so they can go forth and discover!
The Revenue Manager will provide support in overseeing a portfolio of inventory and ensuring that inventory is priced to reflect supply and demand. The Revenue Manager will provide support in implementing strategies that drive inventory utilization and maximize yields.
This colleague will regularly report on the progress of these strategies constantly evaluating them to ensure that revenue is optimized and strategic objectives are met. In addition, the Revenue Manager will provide support in producing detailed and accurate reports to help maximize overall revenue and helps produce accurate forecasts that help set company goals and outgrow the competition. This colleague will provide assistance in areas of pricing, distribution, revenue optimization, e-marketing, reservation sales, and analysis. The Revenue Manager will overlook the Reservations Department.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have prior hospitality experience.
- Must be able to work independently and confidently.
- At least one year of sales/catering experience is a plus.
- Must be able to establish professional relationships within the hotel and manage confidential information.
- Strengths must include knowledge of PowerPoint, excel, and word programs.
- Flexibility in the work schedule is a plus.
- Prior experience in revenue management is necessary
To apply for this job please visit careers.hyatt.com.