Nalanda Learning Systems Pvt Ltd
About the Company:
Nalanda Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd is a pre- primary education initiative which was founded in 2012 under the brand name of “Little Laureates”. This was the brain child of Mr. Tamal Mukherjee and Mr. Timir Mukherjee, the founders having more than 20+ years of experience in financial service sectors and pre schooling segment. The group has established the second largest pre-school chain in West Bengal and Tripura and counts some marquee investors such as Aavishkaar Capital, and other Angel investors such as Jayesh Parekh, Vineet Rai etc. as its backers. Within a short span of time, Nalanda was able to establish 83 branches (COCO) and became a household name in eastern part of India specially in West Bengal and Tripura. In March 2020, the whole world shut down and Covid-19 disrupted the entire education system with 90 per cent of the preschools being forced to close their doors resulting in a huge learning gap of students between 2 years to 6 years of age.
Nalanda Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd., is India’s largest and most advanced B2B SaaS-based Platform on a mission to empower the education ecosystem to enable Students and Educators to prosper. It is a winning combination of ground breaking technology and traditional schooling to support parents, students and bringing back hopes of all preschool owners with security and business continuity. Today the Nalanda team is delivering quality education to over 4,500+ students across India with over 150+ empowered mentors, having conducted over 1 lakh classes seamlessly in calendar year 2021.
With Nalanda’s legacy of physical and virtual pre-schooling experience that led to its tremendous
success during the Pandemic, have now launched its new program ASSIST with a vision to help
standalone preschools revive their business and at the same time empower new age edupreneurs to assist in their educational business aspirations.
The objective of this role is to generates revenue by selling the organization’s products via phone, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
Your main goal is to boost our sales by reaching out to the new and existing customers as well as potential customers. As a Tele caller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone and physically . You are also responsible for solving questions in regards to the product or service provided by the company.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Calling via leads and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
- Following up on the leads and also visiting the schools for closures.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
- Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
- Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE – KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years of Inside sales experience in a B2B process; inbound activities from a SAAS industry is preferred.
- Preferably from Pre-school Industry
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ready to travel across the city
- Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the inside Sales Department.
- Professional certification sales and marketing will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Hard-working individual.
- Ability to work under stress and pressure.
- Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
- Female candidates are preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ranchi, Jharkhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have experience in the Pre-school Domain?
- Do you have experience in counselling?
- total work: 4 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.