Operations Excellence Executive
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.We produce world-leading brands including Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do – every small thing counts.
Leads Operational Excellence by driving efficiency in day-to-day business, Champion of perfect store.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain Assortment by channel.
- Communicate Call Cycle
- Perfect Store Reporting to sales team and assess gaps and put action plan to sales team to improve PS KPI compliance.
- Identify constant OOS scenario that impacted compliance and fix score liaising with central team to revise score.
- Permanent Journey Plan – own the PJP in coordination with GT team.
- Analyze SLOB and business waste put action plan to liquidate jointly with Local CCD.
- Innovations tracking updating the status with sales team.
- Manages Unify uploads (Pomo allocation, SFI target)
- Trade Stocks analysis and give insight and findings to sales team and local CCD, lead the action plans.
- Handle existing and upcoming projects, liaise with central CD Excellence team any related matters.
- Competition Activity Tracker
- Pricing Index Tracker vs pricing strategy
- Maintain Master Data (Item master, customer master and coverage)
Key Competencies & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- 0 –2 Years of Experience in category management experience within FMCG industry
- Passion for Growth
- Team Commitment
- Objective Analytical Power
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office
- Developing yourself
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Driving License
- Full proficiency of English language
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.