The First Collection
Jump to: Hide
- Responsible for doing all preparations before and during service, like preparing serving cutlery and bread baskets, making sure to work with clean equipment and surfaces.
- Coordinate the orders in a way that everything goes out to the guests in an efficient and timely matter.
- Have full knowledge of F&B menu items to assist guests and waiting staff where needed.
- Attend all F&B menu item related trainings.
- Have full knowledge of the table planning of the F&B outlets and being able to memorize multiple orders at the same time.
- Run food and beverages to guests not only in F&B outlets but if necessary to rooms, gym, swimming pool etc.
- Make sure to work in a safe and sanitary way with the food and beverages.
- Check supplies and put away stock.
- Keep an eye on the tables for next courses and communicate this with waiting staff and kitchen.
- Take orders and give information to guests if required and clearly communicate this to colleagues.
- Make the waiting and kitchen staff aware of VIPs and special requests or needs from guests.
- During the service, he/she should be able to deal with challenges, changes and help with table turnovers.
- Assist in clearance of tables during and after service.
- If necessary prepare orders like drinks, snacks and breads.
- Help in other departments if required.
- Attend departmental meetings.
- Responsible for cleaning tasks during and after service.
- Make sure that all the guest areas look immaculate.
- Be friendly, courteous and professional when dealing with guests, staff or other departments.
- Perform other duties as requested by the senior management.
Desired Skill & Expertise:
- Basic knowledge of F&B Department.
- Maintain great customer service to all guests.
- Responsible for running the food and beverages to the guests.
- Good communication with the guests, staff and kitchen.
- Pro-active and energetic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to multi-task with prioritization skills.
- Fresher’s also can apply who is willing to start a career in F&B Department – Hospitality.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.