The role is responsible to provide Rovers an excellent guest service and enhance the overall dining experience within the assigned section. The role act as the frontline representatives of the hotel’s F&B department and their primary goal is to deliver an efficient and courteous service whilst adhering to Rove Hotels brand standards.
- Maintain accurate and complete knowledge of all products (F&B), services, facilities, equipment, procedures and policies, standards, promotional activities, business requirements, etc.
- Provide a friendly introduction to the hotel and offer assistance.
- Assist the team to implement impeccable quality experience throughout the restaurant.
- Attend pre-service briefings and de-briefings for daily updates.
- Ensure all stations are stocked and tidy at all times
- Meet and greet guests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Respond to guest needs promptly and efficiently.
- Serve food and beverages according to guest needs and expectations.
- Assist in the preparation of beverages including teas, coffees, juices, etc.
- Ensure accurate recording of all guest orders and transactions through the POS.
- Prepare and presents the bill promptly to guest.
- Maintain accurate cash floats at all times whilst ensuring efficient billing.
- Maintain the opening and closing procedure checklist.
- Upsell and suggest additional to enhance the guest experience and increase revenue for the restaurant.
- Maintain effective communication with the kitchen and bar staff, relaying orders, special requests, and any modifications required by the guests.
- Ensure a smooth flow of service and timely delivery of food and beverages.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness in their designated work areas.
- Collaborate with other waitstaff, bussers, and kitchen staff to ensure efficient and seamless service.
- Assist colleagues when needed and contribute to creating a positive work environment.
- Be well informed of all emergency procedures.
- Ensure that all security & safety measures are met when executing the daily duties.
- Treat all Rovesters with respect and integrity.
- Always keep a good image following ROVE Hotel standard.
- Accomplish a set of additional duties such as attending meetings and trainings, and other specific duties related to the job function.
- High school Diploma or Hospitality Management degree or diploma in hospitality management, culinary arts, or a related field.
- Typical Experience
- Minimum of 1 year industry experience in international hotel or restaurant environment.
- Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Advanced customer service skills
- Qualified experience in food safety and hygiene
- Good understanding of food and beverage offerings and Menu memorization is important.
- Problem-solving skills
- Physical stamina is significant.
- Advance communication skills.
- Competent in Word, Excel, FMC and other software packages is beneficial.
- Cash handling and cashiering experience is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.