|Hiring Organization||Working Smart Ltd|
|Post Title||Urgent Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2022|
|Post Name||Senior Petroleum Engineering Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 8000 To AED 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
URGENT – Expression of interest (EOI) urgently required – Our Client is completing a Tender for Services – EOI’s needed. An extension may be granted but we are keen to receive your application asap.
Our client, a global Company focused on providing technology and engineering solutions seeks a Senior Petroleum Engineering Specialist to support their oil operator client with their ongoing initiatives for Gas Production enhancement & sustainability, all of which are designed to lay the foundation for the following corporate strategies:
- Gas production growth
- UAE’s strategic objective of Gas & Condensate self-sufficiency
- Maximize Gas and Condensate recovery
- Mature Gas resources and reserves
In this role, you will
- Provide adequate experience in Coil tubing drilling, smart good completion, and rig-less intervention.
- Build skills in advanced acid stimulation and smart good completion
- Expertise in Lower completion/drilling, RMP with related field operations activities
- Evaluate current issues involving well performance, operational procedures, well design, well integrity, and advice on recommended solutions
- Investigate/propose relevant technologies for maximizing value
- Present high-level Cost optimization (CAPEX & OPEX) associated with implementation timeline, candidates selection criteria, resources required, and value creation
There are many different phases to this project, ranging from identifying the current challenges of operations, building a mitigation matrix, exploring new technologies to enhance gas well deliverability, to field implementations.
In this role, you will deliver the following:
- Progress reporting on a bi-weekly basis according to the study timeline duration and according to milestones.
- Written technical report and presentation detailing for main areas of:
- Highlighting any gaps and focusing areas on improving business and ensuring maximizing profitability
- Advanced Production Technology & Incremental production opportunities
- Successful Technologies for improving well performance
- Relevant proposed pilot configuration, schedule, expected results, and success criteria
- Recommend technical best practices, benchmarked with industry leaders
- Build mitigation plans to accelerate applying the unique solutions for the current and expected challenges
- Apply the assessed solutions in a pilot well whenever feasible
- Investigate at a high level the costs (CAPEX & OPEX) associated with the projects
- Propose a way forward to reduce costs and improve the value
- Provide day-to-day reservoir and petroleum engineering coaching to UAE national
- Knowledge Transfer by-product to the study team members.
Preferences: The successful candidate will have:
- Experience/familiarity with UAE Assets and Oil & Gas Fields Development challenges is highly desired.
- 20+ years of experience in petroleum and operation activities are essential.
- Broad expertise in Petroleum Engineering aspects
- Strong knowledge in the following areas:
- Coiled tubing drilling and related technologies
- Advanced Smart well completion
- Advanced Acid Stimulation
- Acid Fracture and related activities
- Expertise in Lower completion/drilling, RMP with related field operations activities essential.
- Experience optimizing complex field development plans for giant oil and gas fields is essential.
- Experience leading independent project reviews, Technology evaluation, etc. essential
- Special skills in resolving special problems (e.g. operation challenges, Tight Reservoir Development, production enhancement) essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with Company’s engineers and service providers
- Can work independently and suggest innovative ideas to improve and enhance the solution
- Experience in developing Standard Operating Procedures for oil and gas reservoirs
- Previous experience working Middle East assets desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills –ability to relay technical knowledge and concepts in a coherent and friendly manner.
- Fluency in English is essential. Arabic advantageous
Package: TAX-Free 18-Month Contract – Attractive Day Rate is on offer, which includes accommodation, and flight. VISA organized….
PS. Your Cover Letter in support of your application, should outline a) why you feel you may be particularly suited to this position (i.e. relevant skills/experience and education) b) your availability and c) your day rate expectations.