Call Center Executive
|Post Name||Call Center Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4100 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Receives inbound calls to place orders, inquiries, and complaints.
- Makes outbound calls as per assigned Tell-sell route
- Communicates to sales, CDE department, and back-office, regarding customers’ requests, concerns, complaints, etc.
- Manages EDI orders.
- Makes “Happy” calls (UAE) on a random basis to check customers’ satisfaction, regarding different issues.
- Prepares and sedans out related reports to sales and back-office departments – periodic and ad hoc.
- Manages the WhatsApp Home delivery number orders placed
- Strong Communication Skills as he/she will be communicating and coordinating with other agents in the team to complete the tasks.
- Team Player to aid in completing work that has been allotted to the individual agents and aligning with all other departments (IT, Finance, and Delivery Team)
- Excellent listening Skills
- Computer Literate – (SAP, Excel)
- Inclusive and Agile
- Fresh Graduates with no experience are welcomed
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as ades soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, SmartWater, Sprite, Vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.