Radisson Hotel La Crosse
Banquet & Event Server
|Hiring Organization||Radisson Hotel La Crosse|
|Post Name||Banquet & Event Server|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 10 To USD 11 Per Hour|
|Location||La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States 54601|
Full Job Description
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group Americas is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters. More than just our motto, it’s how we do business and who we are at our core. We firmly believe that our people are at the center of our success, so we strive to provide a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team’s talents.
Radisson Hotel Group Americas is proud to be one of the world’s leading hotel groups, with nine distinctive hotel brands featuring more than 600 hotels throughout the US, Canada, and Latin America. Our portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Inn & Suites, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
The Banquet & Event Server is responsible for creating 100% guest satisfaction by providing food and beverage service to banquet guests. Earn up to a bonus $3 per hour in Weekly Incentive pay for performance!
Responsibility #1 (50%):
- Providing exceptional customer service to guests while creating memorable moments
Responsibility #2 (30%):
- Prepares orders for presentation and serves food, coffee, water, and other beverages
Responsibility #3 (20%):
- Maintain cleanliness and order in banquet spaces to ensure customer satisfaction before, during, and after banquet functions
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and anticipate customer demands
- Highly organized – demonstrate the ability to proactively prioritize needs, put first things first, and effectively manage resources and time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis, and up to 75 pounds occasionally
- Ability to maneuver up to 150 pounds, occasionally, for short periods of time
- Able to set up and take down tables, chairs, stages, and other banquet meeting fixtures
- Ability to push and pull carts weighing up to 200 pounds, occasionally
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, constantly
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.