University of Mauritius
Trainee Project Assistants
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Trainee Project Assistants (Full-Time), to work on the research project entitled Social Impact Assessment in the Financial Services: The Case of Colours of Life (ABSA)?”, for a contractual period of 2 months.
- Applicants should have at least a Degree in Accounting, Business, or any other relevant field from a recognised institution.
Candidates must have:
- Experience of project-based research
- The ability to analyse and interpret large survey data using appropriate software
- Relevant IT skills, should be comfortable with the use of statistics
- Ability to extract and combine data from multiple sources
- Report writing and literature review skills
- Ability to contact and pursue stakeholders
- Good communication skills
Responsibilities & Duties
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Assist in the production of research reports/papers and presentation of results obtained.
- Report to the Principal Investigators and project collaborators/stakeholders
- A monthly all inclusive allowance of Rs 13,000/-, plus travelling expenses by bus.
Mode of Application
Letter of application together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of qualifications, birth certificate, marriage certificate (if applicable), testimonials and equivalence of qualifications (where applicable) should the Dean of the Faculty of Law and Management (Attention: The envelope should be clearly marked “Trainee Project Assistant for the project Social Impact Assessment in the Financial Services:
- The Case of Colours of Life (ABSA)?on the top right hand corner.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. The University reserves the right:
- to call for interview only the most appropriately and best qualified applicants
- not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
To apply for this job please visit www.uom.ac.mu.