Van driver Lidingö, Extra job
We handle more than deliveries, we handle meaning. PostNord is perhaps Sweden’s best-known brand – and we are everywhere. There is a strong drive and willingness to take the letter or package all the way through. We are the link between people and companies, and have an ambition to make everyday life easier for everyone in Sweden through our work.
You & We & The Job
As a van driver at PostNord, you are irreplaceable. You find the way and your job is a journey towards climate-neutral freight transport. Transport is a must to reach the whole of Sweden and we take responsibility from south to north, from the countryside to the big city. We work purposefully to reduce our environmental impact and you will be an important part of this by, among other things, being trained in economical driving. Together, we work to become fossil-free by 2030.
Are you a student or have another job and want to work extra? This is a job for you who is flexible with work shifts that usually take place at short notice. You will work between 0 and 39.9% of a full-time position and will be able to be offered day and evening shifts, Monday to Saturday with varying working hours.
What you will do
- Loading, retrieval and distribution of packages.
- Meet our customers, where they are. Regardless of whether they are agents, private or business customers.
Who are you
- Curious and self-motivated: You do a large part of the work alone, but team spirit is important.
- Patient & safe: Life on the road is a mixture of calm and stress. You keep the balance.
- Orderly: Smart packing (think puzzle) preparation and delivery are keywords. Like order and punctuality. Our customers must be able to count on you and their shipments to arrive on time.
- Have a good physique: Yes, you are sedentary during the journey, but need to be able to handle pick-up and drop-off. For this you need to have good strength and mobility.
- Adaptable: Unplanned things require flexibility.
- Service oriented: Customer relations need the right attitude and feeling.
- You are unique: We attach great importance to your personal qualities.
What you take with you
- High school diploma or equivalent
- B driving licence, as well as experience in driving a car
- Swedish in speech and writing
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Positive attitude and an ability to find solutions
Why we exist
PostNord is one of Sweden’s oldest and largest companies and we have an important societal mission, to ensure postal service to companies and private individuals throughout Sweden. We are in constant transformation and work consistently to develop both our offer and our employees. As the leading supplier of communication solutions to, from and within Sweden, we simplify everyday life for people. People with different backgrounds and experiences work with us and you become part of a workplace that actively works with diversity. We are PostNord – a fantastic company to work and grow with. Read more at postnord.se.
You should be fine
We are a modern customer-oriented company that thinks as much about our employees as about our customers. PostNord is one of Sweden’s largest workplaces and offers excellent working and occupational pension conditions, health benefits and staff benefits through our own staff foundation PostNord Plus. With us, there are good development and career opportunities. Employment takes place according to a collective agreement.
What are you waiting for?
You apply by clicking on “Apply” here in the advertisement and attaching your CV. Make sure to have grades ready from high school or from higher education when you start the application, these should be uploaded under “other files” and are important for you to be able to move forward in the process.
If you have questions about the recruitment process or the service, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.
Recruitment for this position is ongoing, which means that the position may be filled before the application deadline, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For Union contact persons see Union contact
To apply for this job please visit se.indeed.com.