Jump to: Hide
Light and heavy bus driver
Full Job Description
The Bus Driver is responsible for transporting employees between their residences and the work location by driving light / heavy bus. This will be achieved by following the instructions provided by seniors and ensuring the safety of all the passengers.
- Ensure that the vehicle license, insurance and permits are valid before driving the vehicle.
- Maintain the vehicle clean, inside and outside, during the duty.
- Report immediately to seniors the mechanical problems, traffic accidents or damages found in the vehicle.
- Perform pre-trip/ post-trip vehicle inspections and complete daily inspection form.
- Interact positively with various stakeholders, including clients, seniors and peers.
- Deal with the public in courteous and polite manner, creating a good impression of the company.
- Maintain good appearance and use of company uniform.
- Understand his/her role in the event of an emergency and participate in emergency drills and exercises.
- Diligently perform any other reasonable work or related tasks at the request of his/her seniors.
- Knowledge of UAE traffic laws involved in equipment operations; safe operations and safety precautions necessary in operation of equipment, mainly Heavy Buses (30 & 60 Seater)
- General knowledge of Environmental hazards and HSE principles.
- Valid UAE manual driving license (5+ Years).
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the same position
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Technology Savvy (Smart Phones and Mobile Apps)
- Well familiar with Abu Dhabi (Mainly Ruwais & Ghayathi Roads)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,600.00 – AED2,800.00 per month
- UAE Driving: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Valid Heavy & Light Bus License (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.