Veolia Environmental Services
Graduate – Mechanical Engineer
Full Job Description
As a Graduate at Veolia, you will receive a well-balanced approach to continuous learning with a program that will fast-track your career, help build your skills as a future leader and provide an opportunity to work across innovative and first of their kind projects.
What’s on offer
Veolia’s Graduate Program delivers meaningful rotations, development weeks that include site visits across our Australian footprint, an innovation challenge and networking with our local and global Alumni.
- 2 Years
- 3 Rotations
- 3 Development Weeks
- 1 Innovation Challenge
What you’ll be responsible for
At Veolia we’re looking for team players and progressive thinkers who can communicate their ideas convincingly. You will:
- Have a questioning mind and lots of bright ideas
- Take initiative, adapt well to change and have a genuine desire for continuous learning
- Be confident in communicating with others and work well in team environments
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Hold a passion for Ecological Transformation
- Understand the importance of safety and the assessment of risk to create a safe workplace for yourself and for those around you
What you’ll need to be successful
You’re eligible for our Graduate Program if you are completing your studies in 2023, and are ready to join the program full-time in 2024. You can also apply if you have completed your studies up to 24 months prior to your program commencement. Graduates must also hold Australian working rights. Willingness to undergo a National Police Clearance and medical check relevant to the role.
A Veolia Career
Veolia values employees and their health and wellbeing. All of our employees are entitled to:
- Variable performance based bonus
- Corporate discounts on health insurance
- Discounted Veolia shares through our Employee Share Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Assure which covers mental health, nutrition, financial, legal, coaching and career transition support
- Career development including formal training
- The opportunity to work in a truly diverse and inclusive culture
- Eligibility to volunteer at one of Veolia’s partnered volunteer organisations
We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.