Real Estate Consultant
Full Job Description
We are looking to employ an experienced property consultant to assist clients in making sound property investment decisions. The property consultant’s responsibilities include developing and sustaining good working relationships with legal counsel and other property consultants, inspecting properties with clients, and conducting surveys to obtain data. You should also be able to correctly inform clients of market conditions and trends.
Property Consultant Responsibilities:
- Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
- Finding clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, marketing leads, and business presentations.
- Analyzing market trends and demographics to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
- Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
- Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale.
- Learning and exploring new property launches in Dubai.
- Communicating with developers to prepare sale and lease documents.
Property Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, business administration, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in property management or real estate.
- Sound knowledge of real estate laws.
- A UAE driving license is preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
To be successful as a property consultant, you should be proactive and keep abreast of the latest developments in property laws. Ultimately, an exceptional property consultant should be able to demonstrate effective communication skills and secure the best real estate deals for clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.