Swissport International Ltd.
MCO – Virgin Atlantic Account Manager
Primary LocationNorth America-US-FL-Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Pay rate: $55k – $60k/yr.
To manage, motivate and engage staff to ensure delivery of customer airlines targets while complying with all company and customer procedures, policies and brand values.
- Lead by example to deliver consistently great service to our customers
- Manage, motivate and engage employees by providing an open feedback culture and managing performance on a regular basis
- Ensure compliance with all Swissport’s corporate and airline safety and security procedures in order to meet/exceed regulatory standards
- Plan and deploy resources to ensure that we are collectively successful by producing rosters in line with customers and operations requirements
- Monitor and manage overtime payments on a daily basis, identifying issues and finding solutions to stay within targeted budgets
- Maintain, monitor and report on agreed key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Conduct full investigations on irregularities, accidents or complaints as per our standard reporting requirements
- Drive consistency and standards by ensuring clear communications at all levels on operational policies and procedures; team meetings, shift handover meetings, 1-1’s and completion of relevant reports
- Ensure all agreed training is completed and documented
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, internal and external
- Resolve issues/conflicts in a timely manner
- Ensure efficient operation of inbound and outbound flights
- Ensure senior management is informed of important issues such as flight irregularity in a timely manner
*Qualifications and Competencies*
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Degree preferred
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Managerial / supervisory experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
- Must comply with Swissport’s SOPs and policies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Swissport International Ltd. is the leading Ground Services Provider to the aviation industry. Swissport is employing over 60,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 700 client companies at 269 stations in 48 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fuelling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience”.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.