Resident Engineer (solar farm)
Forte Renewables is a global renewable energy consulting firm specializing in wind and solar power generation. Our mission is to be an industry leader by providing best-in-class technical services tailored to the complex and diverse needs of our clients to ensure they achieve their project goals. Since its founding in 2012, Forte has completed projects in over 20 countries on 3 continents, and we have offices in Amsterdam and Warsaw, among others.
We are currently looking for a candidate to join our team for the position of:
Resident Engineer- solar farm.
- Provide technical support/advice during the development, pre-construction and construction phases of solar projects;
- Perform quality control and on-site health and safety assessments during construction;
- Manage tasks of the Owner’s Engineer;
- Conducting site inspections;
- Ensure quality control of built/functional solar installations;
- Create and maintain (monthly, weekly, daily) reports;
- Regular presence on site, in accordance with company attendance policy and duty assignment;
- Conduct construction management scope as outlined in any agreement between the Employer and its Clients in the Renewable Energy Sector.
- Evaluate and recommend project equipment, including, inverters, modules and batteries;
- Perform project review and energy production assessment tasks;
- Additional duties as required.
- Knowledge of English and Dutch ( spoken and written);
- Experience in the implementation of solar installations;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders;
- Supervisory experience in a construction environment;
- Experience in the renewable energy sector;
- Good knowledge of various construction documents, in particular Risk Assessments, Method Statements and project fault list management;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Full driving licence;
- Ability to work away from home when required.
- Work in an experienced, international team of professionals;
- Participation in interesting international projects;
- An organisational culture that fosters cooperation and mutual respect.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.