Podcast Community Manager
Stories of Men: Beneath the Surface is an original podcast hosted by Alex Melia, director of Swoosh English, and a podcast production company called Fascinate Productions.
It is a UK-based podcast that has been featured on the BBC, Apple, and other print and social media. The podcast is run by a solid team of 8 people who are passionate, well-organized and growth-oriented. We’re now looking to add someone with similar traits to join our team.
If your job application is NOT personalized and is without a cover letter, we will NOT consider you for the role.
This is a full-time remote position. You can apply from anywhere in Europe given you have the right skills and a great internet connection.
Key areas of responsibility
- Research potential guests for the podcast – including the best way to contact them.
- Sponsorship Outreach: this includes researching potential sponsors, preparing exemplary pitch desks, and converting the leads to sponsors.
- Copywriting: producing effective and engaging email threads for sponsorship and guest outreach. You would also be responsible for social media posts.
- Social Media Management: Use of text, graphics, and videos to create engaging digital assets/content for the podcast’s social media. We will assist you by providing you with the brand guidelines and access to the resources you shall require to generate high-quality content.
- Listener Engagement: Engage with our current and potential listeners by engaging them on social media and telegram groups. This could also be done through Facebook groups, Reddit, etc.
- Relationship Building: Build relationships with PR reps and publishing houses so we can guarantee guests for future episodes.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with the other team members and allocate tasks and responsibilities if required
- Attend weekly meetings with the Stories of Men team. You would also be expected to attend meetings with our production company, potential sponsors, and blog writers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You would be a good fit for us if you meet the following criteria:
- Degree in media, English or other creative specialisms
- Fluent in English
- Sales, outreach and marketing experience is preferred
- Good understanding of sponsorship, guest outreach and social media marketing.
- Good team player, willing to learn, open-minded, independent and responsible
- Common sense, great attitude
- Quick and eager to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Basic knowledge of the podcast industry, WordPress and SEO would be an advantage
Interested parties, please send your resume, cover letter, and expected salary alongside the answers to the above questions by email.
We are offering an immediate start to the right candidate.
***WE WILL IGNORE YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER THE 2 QUESTIONS BELOW***
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing/social media management: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.